- Arts Festival being planned in Abergavenny for June 2018 – do you want to be involved?
- Herefordshire Art Week and the hArt trail 2015
- The River Next Door: Valerie Coffin Price and Philip Gross
- St David’s Day at the Brand Exchange, London
- Book review: “The Fish Ladder” – Katharine Norbury @kjnorbury #TheFishLadder
Arts in Wales on Pinterest
- Thought you might like to see some of the jewellery worn by Padma Lakshmi in the film The Ten Commandments #cpl50years. Both she and Claire Bloom wore a collection of dresses designed and made by my parents Charles and Patricia Lester. Film also starred Omar Sharif, Dougray Scott and Linus Roache. This might be one of the costumes we include in an exhibition we are planning for later in the year celebrating the fifty years of the business.