Working from home can be a nightmare and does not necessarily live up to the fantasy of being able to work as and when you want in the freedom of your own space. If you are especially used to being constricted by the whims and wills of others around you in a structured working environment – it becomes a challenge to discipline yourself to think for yourself. Listening to others – and doing as they ask – is a habit and if you are to be successful at working from home – it is a habit you need to break.
- Arts Festival being planned in Abergavenny for June 2018 – do you want to be involved?
- Herefordshire Art Week and the hArt trail 2015
- The River Next Door: Valerie Coffin Price and Philip Gross
- St David’s Day at the Brand Exchange, London
- Book review: “The Fish Ladder” – Katharine Norbury @kjnorbury #TheFishLadder