‘Viewing Points’ Exhibition where the real and abstract intermingle at Bridge Gallery Monnow Bridge Monmouth. Shifting landscapes, strips of colour and geometric shapes recall the beauty of the fields, forests and towns that have influenced the work of John Smout who recently came first in the North Wales Art Open 2009, David Eatwell and renowned Forest of Dean artist Doug Eaton. November – February
- Arts Festival being planned in Abergavenny for June 2018 – do you want to be involved?
- Herefordshire Art Week and the hArt trail 2015
- The River Next Door: Valerie Coffin Price and Philip Gross
- St David’s Day at the Brand Exchange, London
- Book review: “The Fish Ladder” – Katharine Norbury @kjnorbury #TheFishLadder