“A GIRLS’ NIGHT
FRIDAY 10TH JULY
IN AID OF OXFAM BOOKFEST
- Presentation from Ruth Searle author of the book ‘The Thinking Person’s Guide to Happiness’. We all want to see our dreams come true, but research suggests that while 70% of us wish things could change, only 2% of us actually take action to achieve it! Ruth explains that if we can understand how our brains think, we can make our minds work for us and live fuller and happier lives.
- Clothes Swap – bring your unwanted good quality clothes and accessories to swap
- Donate M&S clothing and receive £5 M&S voucher
- Book Swap – bring your unwanted books
- Makeup Workshops
- Indian Head Massage taster sessions
- Stalls to browse and buy
- Buffet and glass of wine
- Tickets available from the Oxfam Shop 46 Broad Street Ross or by telephoning 01989 565005 or 01600 772764 or emailing Carol direct using our online contact form.