Public relations – dealing with your image in the press, promotional activities, publicity of varying forms, communicating with journalists, and informing publishers who create publications on or off-line. To some of us it is an intimidating field to get into but if we are to make our business activities profitable then we have to get to grips with selling our story over and over again in as many ways as is practical and possible.
- Arts Festival being planned in Abergavenny for June 2018 – do you want to be involved?
- Herefordshire Art Week and the hArt trail 2015
- The River Next Door: Valerie Coffin Price and Philip Gross
- St David’s Day at the Brand Exchange, London
- Book review: “The Fish Ladder” – Katharine Norbury @kjnorbury #TheFishLadder