If students are lucky they have dynamic teachers who are passionate about teaching fashion design in their high school. If the teachers are lucky they have enthusiastic students who inspire them to teach them all they can. Anyone wanting a career in fashion design has to make sure that they get the best out of the time that they are at high school, and anyone who is determined will leave with a comprehensive portfolio that will impress the best fashion colleges and launch them into an exciting career.
- Arts Festival being planned in Abergavenny for June 2018 – do you want to be involved?
- Herefordshire Art Week and the hArt trail 2015
- The River Next Door: Valerie Coffin Price and Philip Gross
- St David’s Day at the Brand Exchange, London
- Book review: “The Fish Ladder” – Katharine Norbury @kjnorbury #TheFishLadder