Is it my imagination but are glass trophies and awards much more common place these days? To me it seems that the glass slab trophy or the cut glass bowls are very much the choice of today. Personally I don’t see why. The cut crystal has never really inspired me – it has to be stupendous to get my attention. And the glass slabs – really? To me they look like crystal tombstones and for me not that inspiring when it comes to celebrating an important achievement.
- Arts Festival being planned in Abergavenny for June 2018 – do you want to be involved?
- Herefordshire Art Week and the hArt trail 2015
- The River Next Door: Valerie Coffin Price and Philip Gross
- St David’s Day at the Brand Exchange, London
- Book review: “The Fish Ladder” – Katharine Norbury @kjnorbury #TheFishLadder