Not content with our last walk and seeing as we were having unseasonably good weather – if anyone told me that I would be walking in the Black Mountains in the middle of October in lightweight walking trousers and a sleeveless T-shirt I would have laughed at them! – Here we were up in the glorious countryside again, soaking up the sun! This walk proved to be harder than the first partly because we got our preparations wrong; we both underestimated the temperature and did not equip ourselves correctly. Hence my tip in the last article to make sure you take plenty of water.
- Arts Festival being planned in Abergavenny for June 2018 – do you want to be involved?
- Herefordshire Art Week and the hArt trail 2015
- The River Next Door: Valerie Coffin Price and Philip Gross
- St David’s Day at the Brand Exchange, London
- Book review: “The Fish Ladder” – Katharine Norbury @kjnorbury #TheFishLadder